The future of self reflection:
Emotion based interactive video journaling app.
Join the BETA CLUB!
Join now to receive:
- Early and free access to newest features
- 12 months free usage of app
- Access to our ‘30 day reflect into the future’ challenge made by coaches
- Exclusive ‘supernatural’ tips from top coaches, neuroscientists, psychologists, nutritionists and personal trainers
- Free access to guest coach challenges and courses for 12 months
- Exclusive offers and deals on nutrition products
- A free 30 minute session with a Neuromindfulness coach
Help us shape the future of Innate Mood for the future you!
"THE MORE REFLECTIVE YOU ARE THE MORE EFFECTIVE YOU ARE"
Fancy a chat with co-founder Elsa?
Share your experiences and get tips on developing your reflective practice / all things wellbeing.
From our Blog
The ‘self’?If you were to describe yourself to someone, would you give your height, weight and eye colour? An entirely materialistic explanation seems improbable. Perhaps a more natural response would be to describe your occupation, where you live and your hobbies....
Hi All, I’m Grace, a second year, Theology and Religion university student. At this point you are probably wondering why I am writing for INNATE. It is true, I am no scientist, and I don’t have any impressive letters after my name. I am just a regular 20-year-old...
Hi Everyone, It’s Grace again. In my last post we explored the damage of stress and ways to avoid stress in the mundane, such as using our peripheral vision. This time I am back to try and give you a very simple and accessible technique to release stress. When we are...